The security & convenience of Century City
Property investment in Century City will allow you to enjoy all the benefits of this secure, privately managed and centrally located 250-hectare New Urban precinct.
Situated within an easy drive of Cape Town’s CBD, Southern, Northern and West Coast Suburbs, and the Cape Town International Airport, as well as all the Western Cape’s other major attractions from beaches to wine routes, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch and the V&A Waterfront, Century City is also well served by public transport in the form of railways, bus routes and the soon to be opened BRT system.
Here residents live within safe, easy walking distance of a wide range of world-class attractions including:
• Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Cape Town’s premier shopping destination
• Intaka Island, an award-winning 16-hectare nature conservation wetlands
• Numerous hotels, restaurants and coffee shops
• A flagship Virgin Active Health Centre
• Endeavour Educare Centre, Curro Private School and Abbotts College
• Central Park, a 4 500 square metre sports field for communal use
• Century City Clubhouse, home to an Athletics Club and a Canoe Club
Most investors at Century City have enjoyed enviable rates of capital appreciation over the past few years, and the suburb’s increasing popularity is underlined by the fact that rental accommodation is in such high demand that we have a long waiting list of prospective tenants.